NOUN Admission Requirements for Certificate Programs. Are you interested in getting admission into the National Open University – NOUN Certificates Programs? If yes, see the admission requirements below.
- a) Proficiency Certificate Programmes
- 1. No previous experience or qualification is necessary.
Ability to read and write will be an advantage.
Note: Candidates for Proficiency Certificates will NOT be qualified to proceed to Certificates/Diploma programmes without possessing the requisite basic qualifications.
- b) University (Academic) Certificate Programmes i. Junior Secondary School Certificate.
- ii. Minimum of 2 credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB and at not more than two sittings.
iii. T.C II with at least 2 merits at not more than two sittings.
- iv. Mature candidates of 30 years and above with relevant work
experience of not less than 10 years or evidence of prior knowledge/proficiency in a relevant field may be considered on their merit.
- v. I’dadiyah Certificate of Standard Islamiyyah School.